Withdrawal from Program

This is an archived copy of the 2018-2019 catalog. To access the most recent version of the catalog, please visit http://catalog.worcester.edu.

Matriculated students who fail to take a course during a calendar year will be administratively withdrawn from Worcester State. Students who wish to permanently withdraw from Worcester State must contact the Graduate School in writing.