Center for Effective Instruction (CEI) and the Massachusetts Association of Business Officials (MASBO) Agreement
Five courses offered through the Massachusetts Association of Business Officials (MASBO) licensure program may be transferred to Worcester State University’s general Master of Education program. Candidates must complete all requirements for admission to the graduate school, including an application, essay, application fee, official transcripts, two letters of recommendation, and either official GRE or MAT scores (waived for those who possess a master’s degree or higher).
The five courses that will transfer with grades of B- or higher are:
- Information Based Management (3 credits)
- Managing Financial Resources (3 credits)
- Human Resources Management (3 credits)
- Financial Accounting (3 credits)
- School Business Official Leadership Challenge (3 credits)