GED/HiSET Recipients

This is an archived copy of the 2018-2019 catalog. To access the most recent version of the catalog, please visit

Candidates for admission who have completed the high school diploma requirement by earning the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or the High School Equivalency Testing Program (HiSET) must submit official score reports and an official copy of their high school transcript showing work completed and/or attempted with grades earned. GED/HiSET applicants must also submit official SAT score reports if their high school class would have graduated within the last three years.