Leave of Absence

Matriculated students may request a leave of absence for up to one year by submitting a request in writing to the Graduate School. In extenuating circumstances, at the discretion of the Dean of Graduate and Continuing Education, a student may be granted an extension. Approved leave time is not counted against allowable program length.