Institutional Learning Outcomes
Worcester State students:
- Demonstrate effective writing, reading, speaking, and listening skills to communicate across different contexts and audiences.
- Critically evaluate information, make connections across disciplines and perspectives, and apply knowledge gained in one situation to new situations.
- Respectfully interact, communicate, and learn from diverse peoples to work towards equity and justice.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to effectively engage in a diverse workforce and global community including: technological literacy, information literacy, leadership, and adaptability.
- Develop the skills necessary for life-long learning including: curiosity, independence, initiative, and reflection.