Admission to Non-Degree Programs

Applicants who have already earned a bachelor’s degree and wish to complete a second major, including all education license programs, should specifically request an undergraduate application form. Applicants who have completed a Non-Licensure program in Early Childhood Education may apply for a Non-Degree Licensure Education program. Such applicants must have a minimum of three (3) years teaching experience and have completed the equivalent of a second major in liberal arts and sciences.