Withdrawal from Courses

Official notice of withdrawal from a course must be made on a form available at the Registrar’s Office or webpage. The official date of withdrawal is that on which the completed form is received by the Registrar’s Office. The deadline for withdrawal from a course is indicated on the academic calendar. A grade of “W” will be recorded in each case of a withdrawal from a course. Failure to attend class meetings does not constitute official withdrawal from a course, and a student who merely ceases attending will receive the grade of “U.”