Course Repeat

Students who wish to repeat a course must file a course repeat form. These forms are available in the Office of the Registrar or on the Registrar webpage. Only the higher of the two grades is computed in the cumulative GPA. A course may be repeated only once. Both the old and the new grade will appear on the transcript.